This latest WSI webinar was presented by Angelina Miller, an Agency Development Manager at Google. She has worked at Google for 5 years and has over 9 years’ experience in digital marketing. Angelina has worked with Fortune 500 Companies and is currently working on her 2nd Master’s degree where she is focusing on User Experience design and human computer interaction.
Angelina joined us and presented the webinar, PPC Optimization Tips from Google. Catch up on the recording here, or enjoy the recap below.
Research by McKinsey and Company conducted in May 2020 shows that decisions made now can have an impact at a later date. During this webinar, we’ll look to the future, and how you can use digital marketing and pay-per-click (PPC) to boost the success of your business.
The key themes emerging in the current landscape for consumers is:
- 56% of consumers prefer to hop on-line and have minimum time in-store.
- Three out of ten B2B and B2C consumers have bought different brands.
- 72% of consumers are now shopping online and making different buying decisions.
- 60% of US consumers are shopping the same of more than before, even in the current economic climate.
COVID has accelerated the shift to digital for B2B decision makers. Habits formed today will become the norm in the future, and decisions made during COVID will need to be sustained into the future.
There are two core strategies that businesses can follow:
- The store-centric approach. This provides consumers with the information they need and is ideal for dentistry, law firms. and retailers, etc, that require that hands-on experience.
- The omni-channel approach. The omni -channel approach allows the consumer multiple touchpoints with your business. For example, they can interact with a business on social media, You Tube, etc, and is ideal for every business.
Reactivate and Accelerate Sales
The aim of reactivating and accelerating sales is to drive growth in the ever-changing landscape. Google provides tools that can help drive those results.
- Google Trends (can be narrowed down to your country or region)
- Performance Planner (available within Google Ads)
- Optimization Score (available within Google Ads)
- Google tips on Think with Google (available in multiple countries)
All tools are constantly updated and are available now. The work that you put in now will have a huge impact for the future and that engaging with customers in a digital way is the future.
How WSI Can Help!
With the assistance of your local WSI consultant, you can boost your PPC and other paid marketing strategies for noticeable results. For more information on optimizing PPC and other digital marketing strategies, contact WSI today.